
Hi, I have been interested in entrepreneurship for the past year, but I started my first successful business a month ago and I would like to share my experience. Back when I was doing e-commerce, one of my hardest problems was making high-quality posts for my social media. So, what did I do? I thought of making a service that offers high-quality social media posts for a small subscription every month. I posted on some e-commerce groups and I got very positive feedback and almost 300 comments asking for it. I then concluded that there was definitely a market for that.I didn’t have the capital to assemble any kind of team to help me develop the product or any other aspect, so I did everything myself. I made the first three months of the posts(Note: They were quite a lot, about 700), I designed the website and started doing paid and organic social media marketing (Note: I already had experience in every one of these sections but I wouldn’t call myself an expert on any of those.I started marketing for about a month, but I didn’t start charging any subscriptions yet. I am only getting pre-orders right now. I acknowledge that the title is a little clickbait since I haven’t received the money yet, but I have 324 pre-orders which amount to 2.575.8/Month. A huge amount of the orders came from a Black Friday/Cyber Monday special promotion which made up about 40% of pre-orders.I am super excited to be launching a successful business, as it has been a dream of mine for the past year. I would love to hear some feedback from the people of Reddit, but I don’t think it’s quite the time yet. I will definitely make a post on r/entrepreneur explaining everything with much more detail and share the link once I start the subscriptions. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment