
I’m 26 years old and looking to do more in my life.I know it may sounds cliche to say “I’m tired of working for the man”, but I am... I just feel like I’m too smart and tuned into business that I could run my own business but just not sure in what.. or what truly intrigues me along with making money.I am extremely successful in my sales career, I have worked for 2 Fortune 500 companies being the top sales rep in the region at my previous company and rank 4 in revenue for my current company. I’ve operated books of business’s ranging from $6M-22M, along with managed a team of guys.I want to do more in my life, but I’m not sure what I want to do.. I have business plans or ideas but unsure on how the execute them. I’ve thought about trying a Amazon/Shopify store, however I’m unsure if that’s too saturated. Business ideas and not sure of how to execute them or find investors. Perhaps go into a franchise? This is where I’m lost... just thrive to be successful and take care of my family. I came from a poor background as a kid. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment