Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



I finally did it! I launch a woo-commerce plugin in 3 weeks and in 2 days we've already done $600 in sales.


Hi, so I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to share this new experience. I own a couple of ecom stores but focus mainly on working with other brands. One of the easiest ways to increase your AOV is by allowing customers to brand more of what they are already getting. Apart from using upsells, most ecom stores use price/quantity tables like this. I found this to be unattractive and unengaging and wanted to come up with a much better option. I decided to create a plugin of my own but to see if others thought the same, I decided to post in a couple of eCommerce groups and I was amazed by the response and close to 100 comments asking for more details to be sent to them. I thought this was validation to proceed with the idea but I see now that there's a difference between someone asking for more details and someone taking out their wallet to purchase, either way, I decided to give it a goTo make the development phase faster, I put a team together. The development phase was stressful. I never made use of proper teamwork tools, I believe this would have made a difference. But I'm glad I did not rush the process because as much as Product shipment is important it's better to ship something that makes a good impression.I did a pre-order sale on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and I got a couple of sales, not much but enough tohttps://manysellapps.com/ make me believe this plugin has a future.We officially launched yesterday and I'm glad the plugin is already in the hands of customers who are already admiring the ease of use and front-end attractiveness.I'm excited to be focusing on the marketing and advertising phase because that's what I'm good at. Customer service and feedback are super important to me, I'm treating my customers the same way I would treat my clients. I even gave them my personal email and phone number.You can learn more about the plugin/app hereLet me know if you have any questions. I will love to hear any advice from anyone here who has launched a similar digital product.Thanks see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment