Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



I'm 18 years old, and I'm going to make 13k in 2 months.


I've skipped literally every single class this first semester of school at the UofT. I'm an international student, so my parents pay exorbitant fees.I've never done well at school. Not in middle school, high school, and sure as hell not now. I've had a lot of alone time this quarantine(about 11 months) and I've done so much reflection that I've come to the realization that school just isn't for me.I fucking suck at studying when I'm forced to learn topics I don't like. I don't like the pressure of having constant assignments, due dates, etc. When I'm self-motivated, my life can revolve around work, and it doesn't even get boring for me.My parents didn't listen to me this year, when I said I needed a gap year, and I knew I would end up in my current situation.But guess what? Throwing away $20k of my parents' money this semester, has given me insane(and consistent) motivation to make money. I have NO CHOICE but to make money, or else my parents might actually throw me off a building or something when they realize that I've been lying to them the whole time, about doing well at school.Furthermore, I've recently turned my life around by getting rid of years-long addictions, and by actually falling in love with the grind.I've already made $1300 so far with minimal effort, and I've estimated that by working around 12-13 hours a day for the next 2 months, I can reach 13k. This number would've seemed a lot to me in the past, but because I actually ENJOY hustling right now, I don't think it'll be TOO hard... but only time will tell.WISH ME LUCK BOIS! I personally love hearing success stories, so if y'all want, I can post weekly/monthly updates. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment