
I want to sell a very simple digital package of images, but allow customers to have access to future updates without having to go back and re-purchase. There may be several different 'packages' that customers can buy and download, and I would want future updates of those packages to go out to people who bought that specific package.Ultimately, I'd like to have my own website for this product, but I don't want to pay too much for it.Is this something that I could build a Shopify for? And if I were to use Shopify to host this website, would I also need to have MailChimp? Or would Shopify be able to send the future updates to the correct customers in the future?This isn't a super precious product or something that I can really spend time legally safeguarding, but how do I prevent people from ripping this and re-uploading it elsewhere once purchased? It's just going to be PNG images, and I can't watermark them because I need to be able to allow users to use them.Thank you! see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment