
I run a nonprofit in Turkey helping refugees. I've been trying to think of ways to help them with jobs and some computer training. I'm wondering if anybody has any idea of small (low skill) computer jobs that they could make. Data entry, research, etc.I can build a platform to handle the jobs and deliverables. But it would be nice to have an initial partner who can provide some initial work.We could scale it to a lot of people (unfortunately, the need is great.) We know many groups doing amazing work who could handle training in Turkey, Greece and Lebanon.For some reference, this is out group: https://www.revibox.org Well, this is a subscription box where we sell from products that they make, but at the bottom of the page you can see some info about the group and our activities over the years. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment