
I am finalizing development of a project that allows user A to offer to provide a service, and charges user B to make a request from user A. But here is the catch and the reason I'm asking this, user B is paying for the "request" from user A. Neither platform nor user A made any promises to user B that request will be filled.Think of it like seeing a band, and paying $1 to request a song, but its up to the band whether or not they play the song.When the request is made from User B, user B sends user A money and my platform takes a % of that. I'm using stripe to handle the payment splitting because I intentionally do not want to escrow the money because it puts additional risk on me to maintain an escrow account.But because the sale is of the request, and the fact that I pay user A immediately, refunds are not an options since I cannot refund money that isn't mine. I also make it very clear to user B there is no promise that user A will actually fill the request.That all being said, I'd like to have actual meaningful terms/conditions and proper protection so if there are any disputes, I have ways to show that all the conditions were made available before purchase.So my question is, should I contact and hire a lawyer to write up my terms and conditions, are there other companies to make sure that the entire purchase flow is safe from a legal standpoint? I usually just go to termly.com but I feel like i need actual details this time.What I need the terms to say - All sales are final, buyer is aware no promise of return is made, there are no refunds.Catch - I'm a not rich developer, I can afford to spend a few hundred bucks, but not thousands. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment