
Hi everyone. This is my second time posting here. The last time I was here looking for advice for my future and my post was filled with helpful advice and offers from you guys. From the bottom of my heart, thank you (especially you, Neil, if you are reading this!)I've been freelancing for a while since then but recently, I'm really into social media management and copywriting. Up till now, most of my knowledge about SMM is from Google search, Youtube, and Reddit (thank you for spending your time writing guides for people like me) but in order to work professionally, I think I need a mentor who is willing to teach me from scratch, from every aspect of social media to how to find a client, etc. In exchange, I'm willing to work for him/her without any payment or if you are willing to pay me, 2,3,5$/h, whatever. I don't care. I just need to learn from a professional who is patient enough with a youngster like me (19 years old)Again, advice and offers are all welcome. I'm thankful for every help. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment