
This may sound dumb, but I needed to ask.. I have always mentored at risk youth, more specifically youth who are stuck in gangs. I was one of them. That’s the reason I mentor them. Today I am an accountant and In a position I never thought I would be. That’s why I mentor some youth. I am a firm believer in you can change one persons world for the better and that makes an impact in the world. BUT I want to reach more people and I don’t know how. My thought here is wrote a series of short books that explain the options they have even if they don’t realize them and hope I can reach a bigger audience. Most of these young kids are actually really talented and intelligent they just need some guidance like I did. What are you thoughts? Is this a dumb idea? Not looking for fame or riches, I just want to reach a larger audience and try to make a change on a larger scale here. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment