Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



Starter advice needed for an idea that requires both businesses and consumer engagement.


Hello all,Without giving to many specifics, I have, what I believe, to be a great business idea that combines many aspects of business and consumer engagement. However, I cannot work around how to launch it. The idea primarily consists of getting businesses engaged in a social app setting, but my fear is business will not want to without seeing users. Simultaneously, I fear I cannot get users without having businesses already on board.Any thoughts on how to go about this issue?My current thought is to get users as testers to develop a platform with no business engagement, and then use the users as a means to entice business to use the site/platform. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment