Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



Student loans and wanting to own my one business. I make dumb decisions and I really need your help.


Hello currently I am 18 and a freshman in college. In the college that I am in currently I have a full ride and it is ranked somewhere in 60-70 national universities. Next year I will transfer to a more prestigious university (if I get accepted) for the hope of a better job but I will take on a significant amount of debt lets say somewhere around 50k-70k. I always wanted to have my own business and I am going to college as a way to have a backup plan in case stuff don't go the way I want them too. I need college as backup because my household will rely on me later on. I just wanted to ask you guys how much of a negative effect will more student loans have on me wanting to create my own business. I am looking to create my own business either during college which I am currently working on or right after. My business will be most likely based on a app since I code. Should I transfer to the better school and take the larger student loans or stay at a current university and sacrifice whatever a more prestigious university will give. I am looking at either NYU or USC to transfer to and I will go in as a comp sci major. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment