
I’m looking to set up a membership side of my business and was wondering if people had recommendations of good sites that offer this. I want the user to be able toLogin into the page, ideally from a sub domain of my own url.Easily see the assets they have access to from a menu: documents, downloads, videos, etc. Ease of use for them is crucial.Us to be able to custom design elements so that it has the same look/colors as our site. Ideally drag and drop so we don’t need a developer to set this up.Be able to have a pop up or notification when they log in informing them of any new article, download etc that we’ve just released that wasn’t there when they last logged on, so they don’t miss any new content.From reading up on it, it doesn’t seem like a Wordpress plugin will have the right functionality and that I need something more dedicated.I’ve tried Teachable before and it worked great for a course but I’m not sure it’s right for this.Be great to get any advice from anyone on here. Thanks! see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment