
I have been unemployed since March due to covid and being immune-compromised. My unemployment runs out in a couple of weeks. I have been trying to start a small business working from home. At the advice of a successful small business owner who now assists others in being successful, I have opened an Etsy shop, started a Facebook group & page, started a tik-tok, and Instagram. I have had hundreds of views and so many telling me my inventory is adorable and prices are on point, but no one has placed orders yet. I am trying to help my husband bring in money for our family while working from home due to ongoing health issues, but I feel like I have wasted all the money I’ve spent acquiring supplies. I even am offering shipping below what I would my link get charged at the post office.Does anyone have any suggestions or insight? I will include my link for those who may so you can see what I am offering and where I may improve. Thank you!! 💗🙂 my link for those willing to take a look and help see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment