Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



Started a new business... SBA and bank declined me funding. What other options to I have for capital?


Just started a new business this month. We have a customer who spends about $300k annually. The profit margin is 30-50%.Right now I have them paying up front for their orders and in the last two weeks they have already spent $20,000. I need to be able to switch them to NET30 terms within the next 2-3 months, but that means I need to have about $25,000 capital to keep things fluid with buying their supplies.I applied for an SBA startup loan of $25,000 through TD Bank and it was denied. TD Bank also declined to give any sort of conventional loan. The reason for the decision was that our credit score (my wife's and mine) was about 20 points lower than they wanted -- we are around 620-640 and they wanted 660-680.What other options for funding can we pursue? see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment