
I’m 16 and terrified about my future. I can’t sleep, I can’t spend a single minute not thinking about it.I really just want to be remembered when I die and I want to be wealthy when I’m alive. Im scaredI’m not trying to sound greedy I just really want to have something in my life so I can finally impress my parents. They’ve always called me useless and said I’ll amount to nothing, and I don’t want them to be right. They’re going to be rightI have a business idea I want to do when I’m older but I’m just so stressed out with life. I don’t know if I want to do psychiatry or business or both I just want to be someone. I actually have so many ideas but I fear that they’ll fail and I’ll be nothingIt’s killing me, it really is. I’ve tried therapy and medications. I want to make people happy, I don’t want to die as a speck on the map. I want to be wealthy for me and my familyI can’t take it anymore I want to be someone. I don’t want to sound greedy or entitled I just want to be something. Please help see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment