Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



How to Start a Software Business?


Hello there! Sorry if they are dumb questions, but I’m a little lost in this ocean of info...1) I’m an experienced software engineer and I want to self bootstrap a microsaas. Whats the best resource to learn the steps of doing this?2) I’m doing the How to Build a Startup course from Udacity, with Steve Blank. Is this still relevant or should I look for something else? Im finding it very useful so far since Im learning things like customer development, product market fit etc. Just not sure if its too much for a small saas businesses.3) Im very pragmatic and I love how learning new tech, coding, paradigms is so simple, just follow steps and bam: things work and you learn something. In business and entrepreneurship I feel like theres no recipe or step by step guide to follow, everything is trial and error... Its almost frustrating to see that what you are doing might not work, how do you deal with it?4) Ive been reading more and more that to create a successful product I should do less and less coding; Im starting to accept it but it makes me a little sad since its my real passion... Any advices here?Thank you all in advance! see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment