Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



I guess I need some help


Hi, I am a 15 years old guy almost turning 16, and I need some suggestions what I can do next.I have some projects ongoing:1- I have a "dropshipping business", well, sort of, where I get 100-200€ month, (I dont have a website, it is on a platform called OLX)2- I recently published a game on Steam, it wasn't successful tho.3- I am growing some Instagram pages and when I get a reasonable amount of followers I want to try affiliate marketing there.4- I recently created a blog (1 week ago), I am trying to post as many content this week (20 posts), and then post 2x week, I am also trying affiliate marketing there. (In 1 week I get 250 pageviews, I dont know if that is good or not xD)But yeah, right now I just work on my blog and on the social media account, the drop shipping thing I just need to get there and answer clients questions, so right now I have a ton of free time. If you have some suggestions what I can improve or new ideas I will appreciate :)Also, sorry for my english :/ see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment