Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



Just Joined My Online Start Up Partner Program


Bit of a mad day yesterday. Went on a bit of a spending spree. You could say It's like Jack In the Beanstalk in a way. Where Jack was supposed to sell the cow for food and come back with a bag of beans. Considering my finances at the moment I am wondering honestly if I have just come back with a useless bag of beans instead of stuff I really need.There is clothes, trainers, and debts I owe. Instead I bought a 10-month old website with 81 posts for £275 and I used my credit card to pay £190 for the My Online Start Up Partner Program.Both I actually couldn't contain my excitement over buying. The website is in my niche so that content I can publish on my main website, and My Online Start Up is free to join, it includes modules in Mindset Training, Content Marketing, Funnel Building, YouTube and Forum Marketing.For free it really is a steal and has taught me loads. Highly recommend!Anyway, the Paid Lifetime Partner Program they are offering to people for $197 + VAT. For a whole bunch of stuff. Apparently they are updating the platform and are planning on changing to a subscription model priced @ $49.99 a month.Does kind of seem like a Gofounders kind of deal in a way but what I liked is the income streams. I was told it was 17 and then 50+ but so far only seen like 8 or something.It works like this, if someone signs up for a free course under you it will recommend tools and and training such as Wealthy Affiliate, GetResponse, LeadsLeap, ClickMagick etc. You get referrals from these platforms. I already pay for 3 out of 4 of these so instantly thought this kind of downline could be hugely beneficial to me.Also if someone upgrades to the paid course you get paid from that as well. $100 at the moment.Still hope it works out. I can't really afford to waste money at the moment so really hoping this pays off. The program is called My Online Start Up if you are interested yourself. Also if anyone would like to share tips to help me get started will be great to hear from people. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment