
I'm currently a Computer Science student at my state University and am barely paying a dime to go here. I've been wondering if it's worth it to just quit CS and invest all my time into getting a degree in business and entrepreneurship. It's also worth nothing that all my CS classes are fairly useless and mainly theoretical, so I have to invest a shit ton of time of my own to learn how to actually code. I understand you don't need a degree to start a business, but the information and connections I get may be valuable and a lot less stressful than CS.Also I absolutely detest all the math classes I have to take and the other useless prereqs. I've done CS at my highschool for four years and have developed a fairly basic understanding of programming and experience, and I can safely say that I'd rather spontaneously combust than work a 9-5 CS job.Anywho, I frequently saw on here that people mention that you could just learn business in a few months by yourself and learn more as you gain experience, so I'm not too enthusiastic about spending 4 years on a useless degree. Also not very excited about the insane amount of hours I'm gonna have to put in for CS just to go down the business route anyways.Major in CS, minor business? Vice versa? Too much work? I'm trying to juggle schoolwork and a job and growing my investments, and I can already tell the CS professors are trying to weed the weaklings (me) out. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment