
I've seen bootstrapped entrepreneurs who want to build an MVP but aren't tech savvy so I wanted to create a comprehensive dashboard that helps them build a product using no code tools.This is the copy I want to use for my product, what do you think? Don't hold back. I want to make sure it's something that people would see value in."An actionable & resource-packed dashboard on how to build your MVP from idea to launch day without code. It includes no-code tools, a business plan, sales funnel tactics, launch day best practices, and more! It also lists 150+ directories to submit your startup to gain users for your bootstrapped business.What Do You Get?Tech Stack Combos to build an awesome MVPBusiness PlanSales Funnel InsightsHow to gain insights about Market Trends for a startup ideaTips on how to test an IdeaList of web design and no-code toolsTutorialsDifferent ways to monetize your MVPHow to Prepare for Launch Day150+ Directories to submit your Startup toGrowth Hacking TipsSupport Communities and much more!Who is this for?You're a bootstrapped entrepreneur looking to build a Startup MVP and don't know where to startYou don't have the time to do the research and want to crank something out in a week or twoYou have an idea of how to build an MVP but the marketing component is lacking" see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment