Providing a digital resource page for learners across the world.

Export

Center Stage: Models of the Solar System

Resource ID#: 99989

Primary Type: Student Tutorial


This document was generated on CPALMS - www.cpalms.org



Compare and contrast the heliocentric and geocentric models of the Solar System in this interactive tutorial.

Attachments

Accessible version: Accessible Version of the tutorial content inPDF Format

General Information

Subject(s): Science
Grade Level(s): 8
Intended Audience: Educators , Students
   
 
Keywords: Heliocentric, Geocentric, Solar System, , Parallax, models, planets, the Sun, the moon, space science, outer space, interactive, tutorials, elearning, e-learning, science, Earth science,
Instructional Component Type(s): Original Student Tutorial
Resource Collection: Original Student Tutorials Science - Grades K-8



Source and Access Information

Contributed by:
Name of Author/Source: Robert Lengacher
Access Privileges: Public


Aligned Standards

Name Description
SC.8.E.5.8: Compare various historical models of the Solar System, including geocentric and heliocentric.
Clarifications:
Florida Standards Connections: MAFS.K12.MP.4: Model with mathematics.



Starting 4 businesses at once


Hey guys!Super excited to be here!So, I've got some ideas that I want to execute, and I'm looking for some feedback or other ideas.I'm a student get a ton of software for free like a pro Canva subscription for a year, a year of four free website hosting with WordPress + premium themes etc.I don't want to be with the countless other students that don't use this great opportunity to explore and try shit out and mess it all up hha.Basically, what I want is to start three startups:One that requires me to put in active workTwo that require less active work (don't forget, I still have my studies)Some business ideas I have are the following:Drop-shippingRobot parts, robot packages to assemble yourselfVegan productsSmart home equipment...Would you stay there is still room? To compete with all the giants like Amazon etc. I know if I'd like to make this one succeed it would require a lot of marketing work. If you have any experience starting drop-shipping websites I'd love to hear your experience.Finance websiteBitcoin and stock marketMainly just "steeling" content from other finance websites, run ads and affiliate marketing to generate a passive incomeTech websiteSame as the finance websiteHomeschooling forumThis would be something focused on my country of residence I guess, as homeschooling will keep growing in popularity. There are already many large communities of Facebook, though.News siteSame idea as tech and finance websiteMexican siteAs I'm Mexican this would be something I can be passionate about. But don't know what topic, maybe you have an idea? Let me know in the comments!Any other ideas, please let me know :)Thanks for reading this and any feedback is much appreciated!Also, I'm vegan and already running a startup: https://bgan.be. The idea was to start a catering business because I like to cook, but I realize that I prefer to make it an online business with YouTube and Instagram, webshop... just a side note.​UPDATE:A lot of you are saying that I should just start with one, cool. Give me your opinion on which would be the best! see hubwealthy.com/wealthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment