
I feel like finding the right idea, an idea that "I would even use", or something that really gets me excited comes and goes. What I mean is I'll think of an idea in a category that I really dig, I'm into the idea for what feels like a day, and by the next day I'm convincing myself why it's not a good product.I also feel a deep need to make something better or make it different. I know that's not unique. Obviously that's what makes a product sell, but I feel like I'm forcing ideas into potential existence. It just doesn't feel like a natural process, which is incredibly challenging. I'm scanning my brain for things that could work or could be viable.I'm reaching out to you all here because I would be really interested in hearing your story. If you took an idea and turned it into something, I genuinely want to know if you felt a super strong passion to make it happen and knew this was it or did you somewhat nonchalantly think of something and it turned out to work.Thanks! see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment