
Hi. I'm the CEO of a small social media agency and I have an idea that doesn't want to leave my head since August 2020. The idea of a new blockchain social network that will change the world. Imagine a blockchain social network that is built on trust. Every user has his/her own trust level. Next time we read something online we can go to the person's profile who wrote it and see how many people actually believe what this person tells. (for the past year we understand how easy is to manipulate humans)What is the main content of the network? People will be posting their lifetime projects in the type of photos, videos, blog posts. We have a lot of people in the world who love their field of work and they want to share their experience and leave a legacy for future generations. Internet will stay with us forever, so we can use this to change our education system. No boring classes and theory lessons. We will have an actual database of people every day living and following his dream in every field of any job on our planet. Children will have a better chance to understand what exactly they want to do with their life.How it will be monetized? No ads. Never ads. Cryptocurrency. So the people who are posting their day-to-day life will have a button on their posts (For example "Legacy" I didn't think about the name yet). And the users can click this button (once in 24 hours) if they believe that this content should be saved in the legacy of humans. This exact post will be saved with other posts to form 1 block of data (maximum 1GB of data for example) this is how the block will be mined. and the block will be divided between "The Creator" who created the post and the "The Keeper" who keeps at home data in HDDs rig (GPU rig for example). So the actual user will get the funding from the network to keep working on his dream (so many fields on our planet are very underfunded).This is just a small part of the network. It will take some time to write about it (I even made a video about it but I'm too chicken to upload it to the public).I think I'm able to build something like this. I have experience in managing a small IT startup. The only thing I don't have is funds :)So I have 2 questions:Would you be willing to give money to this kind of project without any ICOs or dividends? Just basically to help out a total stranger to build his dream.Is this a good idea? I may be crazy and don't see the obvious flaws here, but I need all the criticism to understand if this is a good idea. see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment