
I came to learn about this term 3 months ago, got obsessed with how transparency is reshaping our world, and kept digging. I started to observe how some founders and creators do it and took a ton of notes.I also started going to forums and saw that so many people wanting to get started but they weren't sure how or didn't have good examples to follow.So I had the idea to turn all these notes into a guide to help others.In the process, I found that founders and creators usually missed out on a huge opportunity to use Building in Public to market what they're building. So I want to see if I can open up a new storytelling & marketing perspective to some, and help them move their companies or products forward.I did it! 2 months and 10,000 words later, the Building in Public Definite Guide is finally out.Here is the guide - you can check out.It was a lot of work to organize notes, to write, to edit, to let early readers take a look and comment, then edit more .... I'm glad the feedback has been good so far.A lot of people suggested me to make this a paid info product, but I just want to influence as many people as possible because I see Building in Public plays a super important role in our next decade. Hence, this is a free guide everybody can enjoy.Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy my little contribution to the community :)Chat soon! see hubwealthy.com/wealthy






0 comments:
Post a Comment